Friday, June 17, 2011

Coffee Break

In between work and afternoon errands including a trip to the DMV (again!), I decided to spend my mid-afternoon on Abbot Kinney,  grabbing coffee at Intelligentsia.  Its a great spot for great cup of joe and hopping on the computer.  Unfortunately, my throat is being a tad funny so I opted for their organic 333 tea (which is peppermint, rose and green tea) which really is quite amazing.  I just wanted to share my pictures and drop a line.  I hope you're making it a great day!  I'd love to write more, but I gotsta scram.  I wanna breeze by all the wonderful shops for some inspiration before I return to work!  Fortunately for my wallet, I won't have time to shop, but that only means I'll have to make another trip very soon..


‎"The most important thing in life is to stop saying 'I wish' and start saying 'I will.' Consider nothing impossible, then treat the possibilities as probabilities."
— David Copperfield

[xo] the garage gypsy

1 comment :

  1. great quote!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete