Saturday, June 13, 2015

Studio Time In Wax City

Hi there! Hope you're having a nice weekend!  It's been a buseeeeey week in the studio for me ;) a cross between stocking up on pieces for the Graffiato collection and working out new ideas for the coming collections.  I think I might be coming down with a serious case of studio fever though.  I've had to escape my jewelry bench which is turning into a city of wax and take a nice walk around my Bushwick neighborhood.  I'm following that by a flat white and some computer time work at a local cafe..only to find myself blogging about the studio which I'm trying to take a break from.. ahhhh!!! :) Oh well, I love it even when I'm a bit sick of it!  Here are some snapshots at the bench =  =  = and well one of me when I was playing with my hats..



[xo] the garage gypsy

No comments :

Post a Comment