Monday, January 3, 2011

the beginning..


wouldn't you just love to know?


we all like a little mystery, am i right??


so, if i tell you then i may just as well be spoiling all of the fun.  But, on the other hand I may have to give in a little just so I can lure you in to following my blog. yes??


Middle name is Nicole, first name Natasha.  Twenty-something, country-girl gone urban.  Always a dreamer.  Very ambitious.  Artistic.  Entrepreneur. With a "you can do anything you put your mind to attitude."  I'm more wise than I am intelligent. My memory can be a short circuit but I have an ultra-creative fuse.


I am in love with designing jewelry.  Fashion, interior design, art, architecture, and photography: I live it, breathe it, can't get enough of it.


In June of 2009, I launched my own line of jewelry, GARAGE GYPSY.


It my goal to inspire others through my designs, beliefs, and life style.  It is my belief that one should dream.  And upon dreaming, one must act.  DO what you LOVE.  Discover who you are by coloring outside the lines and thinking outside the box.  Don't let anything or anyone stop you.  You can have nothing and go far.  Never feel bad for doing what feels right to you.  Don't live to regret.  The only regrets in life are the risks you don't take.  And I'm not talking gambling, just don't be afraid to move outside your comfort zone.  


SO FOLLOW ME & MY ESCAPADES as I attempt to 'make it' as a designer and business woman.  Take a step into what I like to call, my life.  Fashion, inspiration, daily thoughts, obstacles, goals, laughs and anything else I scrounge up during my daily activities.


I had dinner with my grandparents the other night when my grandpa shared with me a few funny tiny-tasha stories. The one that made me laugh the most was the 'Long John Silver Story' ..which really was just about how "nicely" I ate the fish. Okay, that doesn't sound so funny, maybe you just had to be there.  


XO.

1 comment :