Saturday, May 21, 2011

Because of you.

Hello friends.  I decided today should be reader appreciation day :)  I don't think I have yet made this clear, but YOU are the reward to the time and effort I put into having a blog.  Granted, I do get some personal satisfaction of accomplishment and pride when I post, but nothing makes me happier than the comments left and shared by my peers.  I want nothing more at times than to have developed a brilliant and beautiful collection of jewelry, but without you, without someone to appreciate it, it would mean nothing.  This is my cause, I want to make an effect.  I think that we are all capable of something great because we all possess a unique talent.  I want to use mine to make the world a more aesthetically beautiful place, to inspire those around me, and those far, far away as well.  Even though we're all still learning and developing, we can still make an impact.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for being a friend (distant or close), for reading, for sharing your thoughts, your opinions, your ideas with me and with others.  You can make a difference, too, help me grow!  Tell your friends - verbally, through twitter, facebook, your blog, linkedin, lookbook, tumblr, what have you (that list could go on for quite some time now)!  I really appreciate, and if I can return the favor let me know, comment or send me and email.  If we help each other out, I think we can really make things happen. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!  Fill it with cooking, friends, music, bike rides, exploration, and art.  &I challenge you to get creative :)

jjjjound
jjjjound
jjjjound
jjjjound
Brooklyn, NY
tumblr
tumblr
tumblr
tumblr
tumblr
me
tumblr

OH, AND HERE IS FRIDAY'S LOOK :))

Olive green dress (worn as a maxi skirt), B&W striped t.shirt, motorcycle jacket, cowboy boots, and some Garage Gypsy Jewelry! 

[xo] the garage gypsy

No comments :

Post a Comment