Friday, June 17, 2011

Coffee Break

In between work and afternoon errands including a trip to the DMV (again!), I decided to spend my mid-afternoon on Abbot Kinney,  grabbing coffee at Intelligentsia.  Its a great spot for great cup of joe and hopping on the computer.  Unfortunately, my throat is being a tad funny so I opted for their organic 333 tea (which is peppermint, rose and green tea) which really is quite amazing.  I just wanted to share my pictures and drop a line.  I hope you're making it a great day!  I'd love to write more, but I gotsta scram.  I wanna breeze by all the wonderful shops for some inspiration before I return to work!  Fortunately for my wallet, I won't have time to shop, but that only means I'll have to make another trip very soon..


"The most important thing in life is to stop saying 'I wish' and start saying 'I will.' Consider nothing impossible, then treat the possibilities as probabilities."
— David Copperfield

[xo] the garage gypsy

1 comment :

  1. great quote!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete