Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mental Clash.


Do you ever have moments like this?  Well, it was one of those days where there are page long to-do lists floating around, constant ideas flickering around in the noggin, emails pulling you in multiple directions, and the thought of there never being enough hours in the day to accomplish it all.  It's amazing to think that there are actually 16 hours in a day if you get 8 hours of sleep because it never feels that way.  I'm one of those people that needs at least 7 hours of sleep to function properly - that or no sleep at all and just lots of coffee.  I'm notorious for pulling those whammy days.  Anyway, I hope everyone's having a fabulous week!  It's been a long week for me, but a really fun one thus far.  Monday and Tuesday I worked on a commercial in the costume department.  I would love to have day of dress up in the costume house, I'd be playing in all of the wild colored clothing from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.  And yesterday, I caught an early morning flight to my home town,  just outside Chicago for my little brother's high school graduation.  It's not exactly a vacation, but I guess it's nice to get away.. So let the party planning begin..

[xo] the garage gypsy

1 comment :

  1. yeah i know that feeling! hang in there! you'll get past the craziness and summer is coming up! :] hope you have a nice time at your brothers graduation

    thank you for your lovely comment on our blog - we really appreciate it. sorry it took us a while to get back to you!

    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    let us know!

    hope you'll come visit us again soon!
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete