Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Stripes

Summer Stripes
Just another Manic Monday at the office. I suppose was feeling rather sunny and whimsical, gravitating me towards the bright colors and summer stripes that have flocked to my closet. I wanted to keep it dainty, so I incorporated my lace skirt from BCBG. I added a beautiful pair of turquoise earrings from Garage Gypsy and exotic necklace to balance out the color. To keep it looking professional I wore my shiny red penny loafers, and tossed my fringy suede bag over my shoulder to bring me back to earth. And off I was..


Dodo Angelika striped tank
$95 - lespommettes.com

H m cardigan
7.99 GBP - hm.com

Red Valentino lace skirt
6 995 SEK - nathalieschuterman.com

Fendi leather penny loafer
$336 - bluefly.com

French Connection suede fringe bag
115 GBP - mylabel.co.uk


No comments :

Post a Comment