Thursday, October 20, 2011

los angeles fashion week round 2.

Another night on the town at Downtown LA's Vibiana!  Here's look number two for LA fashion week, rocking my obvious fall obsession for nudes and black..and faux fur staple. Dress from Topshop, jewelry from Garage Gypsy.
Here's a little montage video I stitched together with some of the footage I filmed from last night's runway show for Alternative Apparel's Spring 2012 Collection.
From behind the runway..
..to Alternative Apparel's S/S Collection for 2012

Some snapshots from the Stop Staring! show.  Not exactly my forte on fashion, I suppose there were a couple cute classic looks that walked down the runway.

The partaay.
 Those well-dressed.
 Ry Cuming opening for Alternative Apparel.
 Total kudos to this guy on his attire and musical skill <3

Awe how cute are those two!!
The end.

[xo] the garage gypsy

No comments :

Post a Comment