Tuesday, October 25, 2011

another kind of gypsy.

This is going up a little late.. but better late than never right?  Right.  Okay, LA fashion week had it's ups and downs, hits and misses.  Gypsy 05's Spring '12 runway collection and presentation were pretty much a hit in my book for the night.  The rest..well, let's just say me and my partner in fashion crime, Vanessa, quickly skedaddled as soon as the pretentious LA scene made its presence.  As far as Gypsy 05's collection goes, it didn't earn its gold star from originality, but rather from cohesiveness and ability to feed into my current desires.  That being my undeniable obsession for sheer, drapy fabrics that hang loose and free from the body allowing the body's silhouette to contrast from within.


My outfit...up close and personal.
 Here we go..
&my favorite piece from Gypsy05 S/S Collection.


waiting...

...for...
...the show to start.



[xo] the garage gypsy

2 comments :

  1. love love your bracelet ring. and the hot pink bandeau! was contemplating purchasing one earlier this summer. you have me convinced to get it!

    ReplyDelete