Sunday, January 10, 2016

Dodgy Denim Badges


What started as a little down-time hobby while working on set has clearly become my new busy time obsession!  These puppies take a bit of time to hand embroider, the edges especially, each patch being between 2 1/2 - 4 hours, but the sassiness is worth it.  I love that each one has developed a personality of it's own, even though they all come from the same material of recycled jeans and embroidery thread.


If you want one of your own, head HERE to shop what's in stock  Or email me HERE if you have an idea and would love a CUSTOM Dodgy Denim Badge :)



The funnest part is applying them to you clothing you can walk around town with some attitude in you step ;)



These are a few patches I made in the beginning as little gifts for my mates in London before heading home for the holidays :)






My Instagram of Inspiration:


[xo] the garage gypsy

No comments :

Post a Comment