Friday, October 28, 2011

last look for LA fashion week.

This is the last of it, I swear!! Here's a few more silly photo's from last Thursday evening at LA Fashion Week :))  This was one of my favorite outfits that I put together, so I couldn't completely hold out on posting the photos.  I don't have any footage from the show or many photos from the actual runway show because I really wouldn't be able to justify posting a display of chippendale-resembling men parading down the runway in their briefs, or one of the Real Housewifes of Somewhere (Beverly Hills, I think) and her clothing line that looked liked it just walked out of Express.  No offense to those who shop at Express.  It's just that there is consumer fashion and then there is fashion.  Okay, I just made that up, but its true!!
 my outfit --->
Which consisted of an angular eggshell blouse from audry, a vintage belt, black nylons, a sheer skirt I created,  Jeffery Campbell's Lita and Garage Gypsy handpiece and turquoise necklace.
I loved the long flow of fabric down the runway!
my shimmery Jeffery's
My friend V
Mariachi band post-show.
Us girls <3
Hollywood.

[xo] the garage gypsy

1 comment :

  1. love your outfits!! i may copy this one:)

    xoxo
    http://kissoflifebynobz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete